This professional-grade grinder fits anywhere, from your kitchen to your office to your café. The Vario-W was initially designed for use in a manual brew bar in a café, eliminating the need to manually pre-weigh coffee beans. The built-in precision load cell provides accurate weighing, while grinding, to within 0.1 grams. Three user-programmable buttons make for repeatable, one-touch grinding.
The design is beautiful as well as functional. The Vario-W’s intuitive macro/micro adjustments offer 230 distinct and repeatable settings for any style of coffee. The Vario-W’s unique 54mm ceramic flat burrs provide accurate, fast-grinding (averaging 2 g/sec) performance and remain sharp twice as long as the best steel burrs. The high-torque DC motor and belt drive transmission mean your beans are in for a smooth, cool ride.
As always, it’s not just what’s inside that matters; the Vario-W’s smooth operation carries over from internal to external, with front-mounted, easy-access control units, a 5 oz. grounds coffee collection bin.
- Speed To Grind1.6g/sec.—2.2g/sec.
- Burrs 54 mm ceramic burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity 8 oz (230 g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity 6.3 oz. (180 g)
- Weight 9 lbs. (4.1 kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm) 13x36x18
- Power Rating (North America) 120 V AC 180 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1.5 Amp
- Power Rating (Other) 230 V AC 180 Watts 50/60 Hz. .8 Amp
- No Load Burr Speed 1350 RPM
- Safety Listing UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered Seattle, WA, & Germany
Particle Distribution Chart Download PDF
Steel vs Ceramic Burrs Download PDF