This professional-grade grinder fits anywhere, from your kitchen to your office to your café. While sporting a small footprint, the Vario features an impressive range of capabilities, boasting 230 distinct and repeatable grind settings from fine grind for espresso to course grind for press pot.
The design is beautiful as well as functional. Vario’s intuitive macro/micro adjustments make it easy to get the grind for a perfect espresso finish. Need something a little different? With a simple slide of the lever, you can switch from espresso to other coffee styles. And it couldn’t be easier to get the perfect amount — digital timers and three user-programmable buttons make accurate one-touch dosing and repeatable grind times a snap.
The Vario has unique 54mm ceramic flat burrs provide accurate, fast-grinding performance and remain sharp for twice as long as the best steel burrs. The high-torque DC motor and belt drive transmission mean your beans are in for a smooth, cool ride.
As always, it’s not just what’s inside that matters; the smooth operation of the Vario carries over from internal to external, with front-mounted, easy-access control units, an 8 oz. grounds coffee collection bin, and Baratza’s exclusive PortaHolder for hands-free grinding into an espresso machine portafilter.
Smooth and flavorful. That’s your coffee. That’s your grinder. Let the Vario bring out the best in your cup and your coffee, from home to work to the world.
- Speed To Grind1.6g/sec.—2.2g/sec.
- Burrs 54 mm ceramic burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity 8 oz. (230 g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity 6.3 oz. (180 g)
- Weight 9 lbs. (4.1 kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm) 13x36x18
- Power Rating (North America) 120 V AC 180 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1.5 Amp
- Power Rating (Other) 230 V AC 180 Watts 50/60 Hz. .8 Amp
- No Load Burr Speed 1350 RPM
- Safety Listing UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered Seattle, WA, & Germany
Particle Distribution Chart Download PDF