Featuring 40 individual grind settings, from fine to coarse, the Encore can please any palate with its gamut of accurate and repeatable grind settings. The Encore has an accurate medium to coarse grind for the increasingly popular manual brew methods such as pour-over, Aeropress, Siphon and Chemex. The specially designed burrs give a precise grind with minimal fines for a flavorful, balanced extraction when making espresso.
And, of course, the Encore is built with the quality Baratza parts you’ve come to trust. The efficient DC motor keeps your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup.
Beyond a great coffee-drinking experience, the Encore makes for a great coffee-making experience. A convenient, front-mounted pulse button makes it easy to grind on demand into your brew basket. Whether you are looking for an espresso grinder or a grinder to help you explore that extensive range of brew methods, the Encore is a great all-around home grinder.
- Speed To Grind0.8g/sec.—1.1g/sec.
- Burrs 40 mm conical burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity 8 oz (227g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity 5 oz. (142 g)
- Weight 7 lbs. (3.1kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm) 12x35x16
- Power Rating (North America) 120 V AC 120 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1 Amp
- Power Rating (Other) 230 V AC 120 Watts 50/60 Hz. .5 Amps
- No Load Burr Speed 550 RPM
- Safety Listing UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered Seattle, WA, USA